Easy but amazing dinner rolls that will go perfectly with any dinner. These dinner rolls are made with fresh chives, fresh garlic and fresh herbs.
Chive Garlic and Herb Rolls
- 8 oz Pillsbury Pizza Dough not thin crust
- 4 tbs unsalted butter melted
- 2 large garlic cloves minced very finely or grated
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbs chopped fresh chives or green onion
- 1-2 tsp coarse salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 400 and grease the 6-cup muffin pan.
- Combine the butter, garlic and herbs in a small bowl and mix very well.
- Unroll the pizza dough and spread the butter/herb mixture evenly over the dough.
- Roll the dough and cut into 6 equal parts. Place the dough rolls into a muffin pan, cut side up. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with dinner or as an appetizer!
8 oz Pillsbury Pizza Dough (not thin crust)
4 tbs unsalted butter, melted
2 large garlic cloves, minced very finely or grated
1 tbs chopped fresh dill
1 tbs chopped fresh chives (or green onion)
1-2 tsp coarse salt for sprinkling
1. Preheat the oven to 400 and grease the 6-cup muffin pan.
2. Combine the butter, garlic and herbs in a small bowl and mix very well.
3. Unroll the pizza dough and spread the butter/herb mixture evenly over the dough.
4. Roll the dough and cut into 6 equal parts. Place the dough rolls into a muffin pan, cut side up. Sprinkle with salt.
5. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with dinner or as an appetizer!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
This recipe sounds luscious and your photos are making me hungry! I think I can adapt this to a low salt recipe if I make my own dough and cut back on the salt. Such a great alternative to old, boring garlic bread!
Kristina R says
What a tasty sounding recipe and a great way to use up fresh herbs from the garden. I would love it if you would share it on my linky party Tout It Tuesday! http://www.claimingourspace.com/2012/05/tout-it-tuesday-7.html
Those look amazing. Can’t wait to try them. I am featuring them this week at Create and Share!
Hey lady! I just wanted to let you know I featured you on Blissful and Domestic today. Stop by and snag a button!
Danielle @ Blissful and Domestic
Kadie Arrington says
My kids will love these. Yeah I’ll love them too. I LOVE any type of bread.:) Thanks for sharing with us at Link It UP Thursday.
I’m sure you can make it with crescent rolls, it will taste a little different. Although I get the refrigerated pizza dough dame by Pillsbury, that’s right by the crescent rolls. Hope you like it!
I maker side breads a lot. I wonder if these could be made with crescent rolls? Thanks for linking to Must Try Monday.
These look delicious! So much better than cinnamon rolls!
This looks like the perfect dinner roll, I’m definitely making these soon!!
Awww, thank you!!
Hope you do! Thank you!
Those look soooooo yummy! I’m going to have to use this recipe sooner than later!