I’m happy to share my new addition to muffins recipes, Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins! They are incredible, soft with a crunchy top. Sour cranberries are perfectly balance with sweet white chocolate chips and mild sweetness of the muffin!
Christmas baking is full swing here! The tree is up, the decorations are up, some gifts are already wrapped and the only thing that’s missing is the Christmas music. I don’t really do the music until right before the holiday. It’s probably because I used to work at restaurants a they start playing Christmas music the day after Halloween. I got so sick of it that I can only take about 2 days a year.
But decorations, baking and gifts….bring it on!
Hubby says that it’s like winter wonderland in here and the little man is running around rearranging the ornaments and singing Jingle Bells! Smells like cookies and muffins in here…heaven!
With all this baking, I have my best friend by my side. I’m talking about the PAM Cooking Spray. PAM and I have been together for over 10 years, pretty much since I’ve started baking, and I always have a couple of them next to my oven.
PAM has always been a great tool at baking because it works best to protect your baking creations from sticking to the pan but they’ve made some improvements (like it needed it). The improved formula of Original, Butter and Baking PAM spray have zero calories and it leaves 99% less residue that a bargain brand. I love that because, as you can see, my muffin pans are used a lot and and need good protection from baked-on residue.
I actually just now tried the baking one and I’m in love! I used to just use the original one and I’ve been missing out. My favorite part is the vanilla scent!
Muffins…we love muffins around here! Now that it’s holly-jolly Christmas time, it’s all about cranberries, gingerbread and peppermint! I am bringing on the cranberries!!
These muffins were AMAZING! So soft inside and the best crunchy top I’ve made yet! The flavor combination is perfect. Cranberries and white chocolate are just so good together!
Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins
Sour cranberries are perfectly balance with sweet white chocolate chips and mild sweetness of the muffin!
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tbs baking powder
- 1/2 stick of butter 4 tbs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup of cranberries
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate chip
- **Tip: always mix your muffin batter until the ingredients are just combined, don't over-mix. If you over-mix, you will end up with cupcake texture or even a flat muffin.**
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Beat the butter and sugar for a couple of minutes.
- (On low) mix in the egg, milk and vanilla until just incorporated.
- (Still on low) Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until just incorporated.
- Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Grease the muffin pan with PAM and add the matter, 3/4 way full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| to keep up with the recipes!
On to the GIVEAWAY!
You have the opportunity to give away a PAM Cooking Spray campaign kit to one of your readers! This prize pack consists of the following and is valued at $50.00:
Full size sample of PAM
Le Creuset Pie Dish
1. To ENTER this Giveaway all you have to do is leave a comment telling me your favorite recipe to use PAM Cooking Spray with this holiday season!
2. BONUS ENTRY: share of your favorite social media and leave me a comment for each time you share, telling me that you shared and where!