Amazing breakfast treat, just what a doctor ordered first thing in the morning! Frozen Caramel Iced Coffee mixed with toasted coconut and topped with chocolate, caramel and more toasted coconut.
If you ever need a delicious way to wake up or an afternoon pick-me-up, you will need this treat.
Summer started for us, so I don’t really have any quiet time to work at home. I work with a 5-year old running and jumping around because he has too much energy now. All I hear every 15 minutes is, “mommy! mommy! mommy! Come play!” He had absolutely no care about the fact that “mommy is working.” I can try to reason with him and tell him that if he wants that ice cream, or go to the arcade, or go to the water park, I need to work because money doesn’t grow on trees, but the simple truth is he doesn’t really care. School is out and he is bored!
So every day for me is a hectic day. I’m trying to get work in in between all of his demands and trying to keep him occupied and entertained. Needless to say, 8 pm is a beautiful time…but I have to survive until 8 first. I’ve been starting my day with coffee and having to get a coffee boost in the middle of the day.
Samoas Blended Frozen Coffee
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups Iced Coffee Caramel Macchiato flavor
- 3 Tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp toasted coconut flakes
- Chocolate syrup
- Dulce de leche or caramel syrup
- Combine ice cubes, iced coffee and 3 Tbsp toasted coconut in a blender and pulse until completely smooth and blended.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top, then drizzle Dulce de leche syrup (or caramel). Sprinkle a little more toasted coconut on top.
- Enjoy it relaxing at home or on a go. It's amazing anywhere.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!