8 oz uncooked elbow or shell macaroni
1 well packed cup of fresh basil
1 drained can of cut tomatoes
DO NOT throw away the juice from tomatoes (use for cooking pasta)
3-4 oz of feta cheese
1. Cook pasta according to the package. Use the tomato juice from the canned tomatoes and well, for flavor.
2. Drain the pasta. Place into large mixing bowl and cool a little (not completely)
3. Rip the basil leaves and add to pasta.
4. Add the tomatoes
5. Add the feta cheese, salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients very well.
6. Refrigerate overnight.
* I am linking this recipe to the Sunday and Monday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?