Please see the crepes recipe HERE
Cream filling (2 crepes):
About 2/3 cup of pomegranate seeds for filling and topping
Chocolate syrup for topping
1. Please see the crepes recipe HERE
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the cream filling. Mix very well.
3. The crepe should be room temperature. Spread some cream cheese filling inside the crepe. Sprinkle about 2 tbs of pomegranate seeds on the cream filling. Roll the crepe. Repeat.
4. Drizzle the crepes with some chocolate syrup and top off with more pomegranate seeds.
* I am linking this recipe to the THESE PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?