1 cup of candied pecans
5-7 slices of French bread
1 tbs milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp sugar
~ Preheat a medium cooking pan and coat lightly with some vegetable oil.
1. I just put the candies pecans in to a food processor, well really its an attachment to my hand-held blender. Just give it a few pulses so it doesn’t turn into powder. Transfer to a wide bowl.
2. Slice the french bread, a little bit on an angle.
3. In a wide bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and sugar. Whisk well until all smooth.
4. Dip the bread into egg mixture, coating very well, and then into the pecan crumbs.
5. Place the crusted french toast slices into the cooking pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, on medium heat.