It’s time to bake with strawberries! Strawberries and all the other berries that you love so much. This week, I made some some Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Muffins. It might be a mouthful to say now but after you make some, it will be a mouthful of muffins!
So I broke my own record yesterday. It was not a fun records at all. I spend a total of 12 hours at the library, finishing my term paper. Wish I could be celebrating the fact that it’s done, but I can’t…the is one more and three finals. I am going to need a BIG drink in two weeks, when it’s all over. If you notice me Pinning some good looking cocktails, you know why!
I got some great strawberries the other day and I just had to bake something for the boys. They’ve been nice and patient with me barely being home in the last couple of weeks. What can I say, I gotta leave to study because there is no way I can do it at home. Too distracting.
I’ve been planning lot’s of family activities for the three of us when the school is over. Can’t wait for all the fun.
Well, the muffins came out perfectly delicious! I’ve never seen hubby eat any baked goods so fast. And the little guy…well he ate all the tops. Apparently, it’s his favorite part. These muffins are very easy to make and they are so soft and moist!
- (Makes 18 muffins)
- 1½ sticks of butter (12 tbs), room temperature
- ¾ cup of brown sugar
- ⅓ cup of white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup of milk
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2½ cups of flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cups of white chocolate chips (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line the 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In the large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition.
- Add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat on low speed until just mixed.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup until almost full (but not completely.)
- Sprinkle the muffins with white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick, inserted in the center, comes out clean.
If you like these muffins, you should check out some others that I’ve made in the past!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to emails of follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| so you don’t miss any more recipes!
PLEASE NOTE: I switched the email delivery system! The switch happened in the middle of March. If you subscribed before then, PLEASE re-subscribe in the side bar! HUGS!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!