What a great drink to have in your hands while curled up in front of your fire place or next to your Christmas tree. It’s a delicious hot cocoa that’s made with peppermint kisses and white chocolate!
I hope it’s hot cocoa weather where you are because it’s 80s here! Yes, you saw this right…80s!! It’s awful…I want winter!
At least the weekend after Thanksgiving, it was nice and chilly. By “chilly” I mean 60s. I made some cocoa for kids and they love it so much! I wanted to make something new for them instead of the same old cocoa. Baby girl was visiting and she loves peppermint. I proposed a peppermint, white chocolate hot cocoa and got a “jumping yay!”
Here are my kiddos, enjoying a mug of peppermint white chocolate hot cocoa under our Christmas three!
Aren’t they just too cute?!
The hot cocoa was awesome!!
- 2 cups of whole milk (or 2%)
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1 cup of Peppermint Hershey's kisses
- Whipped cream (optional)
- In a small sauce pan, add the chocolate chips and kisses, on medium heat.
- When it starts to melt, slowly add the the milk while stirring.
- Cook (on medium), stirring slowly and constantly, until all the chocolate is melted and smooth (about 7-10 minutes).
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| to keep up with the recipes!