Rich, delicious dark chocolate brownies made with an addition of dark chocolate chips. These brownies are perfectly soft and moist.
I have such a sweet tooth, which is probably why you don’t see too many sweet treats around here. I have a weakness for pastries, cookies, chocolate and pretty much everything else sweet. If I make it all, I will eat it all. But, if forced to choose which sweet treat is my favorite, I would have to say brownies. Common, you know chocolate would win every single time.
These brownies will send you straight to chocolate heaven. Soft, moist, rich brownies that have an extra burst of goodness from the dark chocolate chips baked into them. One bite and you will fly away onto a chocolate cloud, filled with chocolate fountains, surrounded by buffet table full of these rich, dark chocolate brownies..and milk. You’ll need milk with brownies, of course! Oh, and no calories of course. There are NO calories in chocolate heaven. Just happiness…
You can tell that I’m very happy about these brownies. I really, really am. I’ve been in a bit of a baking slums last weekend. Nothing that I tried came out right. My muse was not in my kitchen with me. Every cookie and cookie bar I pulled out of the oven, was a big fat fail. After four fails, I gave up and took Sunday off from the kitchen. I guess it worked because I made these chocolate treats on Monday and they were a total success!
Hope you like them as well!
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
- 12 Tbsp unsalted butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (you will use the remaining 12 oz bag later)
- 1¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Remaining content of 12 oz bag of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small sauce pot, over medium heat, start melting butter and add chocolate chips, vanilla extract and sugar. Keep stirring with a silicone covered whisk until all melted and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in buttermilk until combined.
- Whisk in eggs until combined and smooth.
- Whisk in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk until all smooth and all incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips and transfer into the baking dish.
- Bake for 34-37 minutes.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
The Best Homemade Brownie Mix from Crazy For Crust
Best Caramel Brownies from Wine & Glue
One Bowl Brownies from Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate
Ultimate Brownies from Handle The Heat
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
More Delicious Recipes From Me: