It’s always fun to change up your classic potato salad and add some awesome flavors. This delicious potato salad made with tender corned beef brisket and crunchy dill pickles.
Last week, I made some unbelievably delicious Oven Baked Corned Beef. It only takes three ingredients and a little over two hours in the oven to get some mouthwatering, tender corned beef brisket.
We hit that corned beef brisket pretty hard after I finished taking pictures and then, I realized we needed some potatoes. How can you have corned beef without potatoes, right? Reuben Loaded Roasted Potatoes that I shared a couple of weeks ago just prove that perfect combination is best together.
To take it a step further, I decided to make a potato salad and incorporate the corned beef right into it instead of just serving it on a side. We all love potato salad in my family so it was a no-brainer for me to make a new potato salad recipe loaded with delicious, tender corned beef.
Let me tell you, traditional potato salad’s got nothing on this deliciousness. It will definitely be a hit at your next dinner and barbecue party.
Some More Potato Salad Recipes:
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Corned Beef Potato Salad
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups diced corned beef
- 1/2 cup diced pickles
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill weed
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Cook potatoes in salted, boiling water (on medium high heat) until just done but not falling apart and cool them completely before cutting. Peel potatoes and cut them into ½ inch cubes and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Dice corned beef and pickles and add it to the mixing bowl. Gently stir to mix.
- Add mayo, sour cream, mustard, dill weed, salt and pepper. Gently stir until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.