It’s always fun to change up your classic potato salad and add some awesome flavors. This delicious potato salad made with tender corned beef brisket and crunchy dill pickles.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Last week, I made some unbelievably delicious Oven Baked Corned Beef. It only takes three ingredients and a little over two hours in the oven to get some mouthwatering, tender corned beef brisket.
We hit that corned beef brisket pretty hard after I finished taking pictures and then, I realized we needed some potatoes. How can you have corned beef without potatoes, right? Reuben Loaded Roasted Potatoes that I shared a couple of weeks ago just prove that perfect combination is best together.
To take it a step further, I decided to make a potato salad and incorporate the corned beef right into it instead of just serving it on a side. We all love potato salad in my family so it was a no-brainer for me to make a new potato salad recipe loaded with delicious, tender corned beef. Let me tell you, traditional potato salad’s got nothing on this deliciousness. It will definitely be a hit at your next dinner and barbecue party.
Corned Beef Potato Salad
This delicious potato salad made with tender corned beef brisket and crunchy dill pickles.
- 2 lbs red potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups diced corned beef
- 1/2 cup diced pickles
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh dill weed
- Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- Cook potatoes in salted, boiling water (on medium high heat) until just done but not falling apart and cool them completely before cutting. Peel potatoes and cut them into ½ inch cubes and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Dice corned beef and pickles and add it to the mixing bowl. Gently stir to mix.
- Add mayo, sour cream, mustard, dill weed, salt and pepper. Gently stir until all ingredients are completely incorporated.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!