I have wonderful fall mini cheesecakes for you today! Soft, smooth mini cheesecakes made with maple flavor, pecan/maple crust and topped of with pure maple syrup and crushed pecans.
Fall is not just about pumpkin and apple recipes, you know! To me, maple recipes always scream fall favorite.
Since everyone loved my Pumpkin Chocolate Cheesecake so much last year, I wanted to make another fall themed cheesecake. I hope you like this one just as much because it was just as delicious. I say “was” because it is completely gone! Devoured in a day…
Of course, I had helpers. Every time I have a few treats to bake in one day, I call on my helpers to eat it all. (They have such a hard job but come through never the less.) One of my friends even comes over with her own little container so she can take some goodies home with her. Now, if I could only “hire” someone to wash all my dishes and clean the kitchen on baking days and accept payment in food. Any takers?
These little treats are just the perfect amount to satisfy your sweet tooth. As great as full cheesecake is, I love making mini cheesecakes because you can just grab one when you have a craving and have the perfect amount of dessert.
But of course, you can turn this recipe into a full cheesecake just by doubling the recipe and adjusting baking time. I’d recommend baking it for 75-85 minutes and baking it in a water bath. (You can find directions for baking cheesecake in a water bath here.)
Maple Pecan Mini Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup of graham crackers
- 1/4 cup ground pecans
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 8 oz packs of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 1 cup of crushed pecans
- 2/3 cup of pure maple syrup
- Preheat the over to 325 and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan. (If you have trouble getting cheesecakes out (like I do), use the foil part of the foil-lined cupcake liners. Just the foil part and it works like magic!)
- For crust: Mix in the graham crackers, pecan crumbs, sugar, melted butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Stir very well. Press about 1 1/2 to 2 tbs of graham cracker mix into the cups, evenly, all over the bottom and about half way up the side.
- Start beating the cream cheese with a mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add the egg, mix until all incorporated.
- Add the vanilla extract, sour cream, and maple syrup.
- Add sugar and corn starch. Make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the cheesecake batter among the pan cups, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Mix maple syrup and crushed pecans for the topping.
- Cool off the cheesecakes and top with some of the maple/crushed pecan mixture.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
Mini Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Chocolate Caramel Mini Cheesecake from Mostly Homemade
Mini Cookie and Cream Cheesecake from Baked by Rachael
Mini Key Lime Pie Cheesecake from The Recipe Critic
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!