Peppermint Hot Cocoa, a comforting hot drink to have on a cold evening.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- 3 cups fat free milk
- 3 tablespoons Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 tsp sugar
- handful of peppermint mini marshmallows
- a few more marshmallows for topping
- In a small sauce pot, heat up milk on medium heat
- Add sugar, peppermint extract and vanilla extract
- Add the handful of marshmallows and sift in the cocoa powder. Stir until cocoa powder in completely incorporated
- Cook on medium heat, stirring often, until the marshmallows are melted (about 7-9 minutes).
- Top off with a few marshmallows and ENJOY!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!