Peppermint Hot Cocoa, a comforting hot drink to have on a cold evening.
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
- 3 cups of fat free milk
- 3 tablespoons of Ghirardelli unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp peppermint extract
- 3 tsp sugar
- handful of peppermint mini marshmallows
- a few more marshmallows for topping
- In a small sauce pot, heat up milk on medium heat
- Add sugar, peppermint extract and vanilla extract
- Add the handful of marshmallows and sift in the cocoa powder. Stir until cocoa powder in completely incorporated
- Cook on medium heat, stirring often, until the marshmallows are melted (about 7-9 minutes).
- Top off with a few marshmallows and ENJOY!
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!