About 4 cups of cooked spinach fettucini
2 tbs olive oil
2 small garlic cloves
1/2 cup of chopped yellow onion
1 cup of carrots, cut into about 1 inch long sticks
1 cup of chopped zucchini
1 1/2 cups cup broccoli florets
5-6 basil leaves
2 tbs butter
2 garlic cloves
1 1/2 cups of vegetable stock
2 cups heavy cream
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Heat olive oil in the large skillet. Grate garlic into it and saute until fragrant. Add the chopped onions and carrots. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
2. Add chopped zucchini and broccoli. Mix well. Add some salt and pepper. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
3. While the vegetable are cooking, in a separate medium sauce pot…melt the butter. Grate the garlic into it.
4. Slowly add the stock, heat through. Add the cream and bring to a low boil. Do not let boil, once bubbles start appearing lower the heat to medium. Add the shredded Parmesan and salt and pepper.
5. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the spinach fettuccini. Mix well. Add the chopped basil and mix.
6. Add the sauce, stir well. Cook on medium low for about 5 minutes.
* I am linking this recipe to the Friday, Saturday and Sunday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!