1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla extract
*1/2 tsp of salt if using unsalted butter
4 medium bananas
1 cup chopped walnuts
~ Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a bread pan.
1.Cream butter in a large mixing bowl (about a minute)
2. Add sugar, beat until completely incorporated
3. Add one egg at a time, beat well
4. Beat in vanilla extract
5. Fold in flour, baking soda and salt (if using)
6. Mash two bananas and beat it into the batter
7. Mash the other two bananas and fold it into the batter
8. Add chopped walnuts to the batter.
9. Pour batter to the baking pan and for 50-60 minutes.
10. Do a toothpick check and if need to bake longer, bake for another 10 minutes.
11. Take the bread out and lay on the side.
~ Cool down completely before cutting.