Makes 4 large pancakes:
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil (or melted butter)
1 cup pumpkin puree (click HERE for homemade pumpkin puree)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp all spice
1/2 tbs sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 cup flour
~Preheat your greased skillet
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together egg, milk, oil and pumpkin puree
2. Add spices, sugar and vanilla, whisk well.
3. Add 1/4 cup of four at a time whisking well so no clumps formed.
4. Pour the batter and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side. A good way to check if the pancakes are ready is to touch the middle of the pancake for firmness. A done pancake will be nice and firm to the touch.
5. Serve with butter and syrup, I prefer a little bit of caramel syrup for these pancakes.
* I am linking this recipe to the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!