I have a confession to make…I get William Sonoma catalog on the regular basis. I love to look though it, dream and drool! Well, since I can not afford even a single fork from William Somona, I have a ulterior motive. I get the catalog for the recipes and ideas. Shhhh…
3 tbs olive oil
2 medium carrots, finely chopped
1/2 medium onion
2 large garlic cloves
1 cup of diced tomatoes
1 15-oz can of cannelloni beans
6 cups of water
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp rosemary
1 1/2 cups uncooked pasta
Grated Parmesan or Romano cheese for topping
1. Heat up the oil on a pot. Add the onion and saute until fragrant.
2. Add the diced carrots and cook until carrots start to soften.
3. Add the tomatoes and saute until tomatoes give out juice.
4. Add the water, salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Bring to boil and lower the heat to medium. Cook for about 15 minutes.
5. Add the beans and dry pasta and cook until the pasta is done.
6. Sprinkle cheese before serving.
* I am linking this recipe to the Friday, Saturday and Sunday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?