15-20 medium shrimp
2 tbs olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp grated ginger
8-10 cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
2 tbs lime juice
2/3 cup vegetable stock
1/2 cup coconut milk
salt, red pepper flakes
1. Mix shrimp with some salt and 1 tbs of lime juice and set aside
2. In a large pan, heat up oil. Saute chopped shallots, grated ginger and grated garlic until fragrant.
3. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are pink. Take out the shrimp and set aside.
4. Add the cut tomatoes and sliced mushrooms, saute for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the vegetable stock, coconut milk, salt, red pepper flakes and lime juice. Mix well and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium again.
6. Simmer for about 10 minutes and add shrimp.
7. Serve with rice and top with some cilantro.
* I am linking this recipe to the Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?