(makes 3 cups)
4-5 slices of Jennie-O turkey bacon
4 large eggs
2 tbs milk
3 tbs cooked spinach (about 3 oz uncooked)
About 2 tbs of Monterrey Jack cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and lightly grease a large muffin pan
2. Line the bottom the the muffin pan cups with turkey bacon.
3. Divide cooked spinach among the cups.
4. In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Divide the egg mixture among the cups.
5. Top off with cheese and bake for 17-20 minutes.
Find a COUPON for Jennie-O Turkey Bacon HERE!