“This is a sponsored conversation written by me of behalf of Ball Park® brand. All opinions and text are my own. “
Un-be-lievable hot dogs glazed with sriracha honey sauce, grilled to caramelized perfection and topped with cool nutty coleslaw.
I think I’m in love. I’m in love with sriracha honey flavor and especially on grilled meat.
I made some hot dogs this weekends that were marinated in sriracha honey and grilled to a fire-kissed perfection. The way fire caramelized this sauce on hot dogs in like a spicy-sweet heaven for your taste buds.
I topped off these awesome hot dogs with some easy, creamy coleslaw. Just for a nutty, crunchy kick, I added some cashews to my coleslaw. It was a great pairing to these flavor bursting dogs.
Remember the Finest Grillathon event that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago? This record breaking grillathon is taking place in NYC now and they are only hours away from breaking the world record for the longest marathon grilling by a team. You can watch Ball Park® and the team of grill masters live streamed on Food Network!
- 7 Ball Park Park's Finest hot dogs (slow smoked hickory would be best)
- ¼ cup Sriracha
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- ½ Tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup mayo
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- ½ cup halved cashews
- Salt, pepper
- For better results, cut hot dogs on a spiral so that the sauce covers and caramelizes more surface.
- Mix sriracha, honey and soy sauce together until completely combined. Set a little bit of sauce aside to drizzle the hot dogs when ready. Place hotdogs in a bowl and mix it with sriracha mixture. Let it marinate while you get the coals ready for grilling.
- Place hot dogs on a grill and spread a little more sauce over them. Grill until completely cooked and caramelized.
- To make the slaw: thinly cut cabbage and shred carrot on a large grater. Mix cabbage, carrots, sugar, vinegar, mayo, sour cream, cashews, salt and pepper until completely mixed.
- Place each hot dog on a bun. Top it off with some slaw and drizzle with a little more sriracha honey sauce. (If you want a more awesome hot dog, place two hot dogs in one bun!)
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ball Park. The opinions and text are all mine.