Ahhh, only one more week before Mother’s Day!
As I promised earlier, I am having some of my bloggy friends entertain you and they are doing a great job! Today, I have Carrie from Frugal Foodies Mama keep you company! Check out her site after you are done reading and saving this recipe, she has a lot of great recipes there!
Basil Infused Strawberry Lemonade
- Juice from 5-6 lemons
- 1 cup of fresh strawberries- hulled chopped, & pureed
- 1 cup of basil infused simple syrup CLICK HERE for the easy recipe
- 5 cups of cold water
- Lemon slices & fresh basil leaves for garnishing if desired
- In a large pitcher, mixed together the lemon juice, pureed strawberries, and basil infused simple syrup. Pour in the cold water and mix well.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Pour over ice and garnish with a lemon slice & basil leaves, if desired.
Let’s Be Friends!