Never the less, it is so worth it!
Total cook time : 30-35 minutes
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
about a cup of flour (battering the chicken)
1/2 teaspoon of Marjoram (crushed)
2 cups of sliced mushrooms (more or less according to the taste)
1/4 cup of sliced green onion
3-4 tablespoons of butter
1/2 cup chicken or veggie broth
1/2 cup of Marsala wine (not cooking wine)
1. In a deep plate (or pie tin) mix flour marjoram salt and pepper.
2. Cut the fat off the chicken breasts
3. Slice the chicken breast in half width-wise
4. Lightly batter each chicken breast half in the flour mixture.
~Preheat the skillet with about 3 tablespoons of butter in it.
5. Place the chicken into the pre-heated pan.
6. Meanwhile, in a separate skillet, melt a tablespoon or two of butter.7. Add the sliced mushrooms and green onion. Cook until mushrooms are cooked completely (about 5minutes)
8. Cook the chicken about 10 minutes on each side.
9. Add the mushrooms/onion mixture to the chicken.10. Slowly add the chicken broth and Marsala wine, one at a time. Slowly swirl the skillet so that the mixture gets a chance to combine.
11. Bring the mixture to boil and reduce heat to medium low.
12. Simmer uncovered for a couple of minutes. Salt, pepper to the taste.
-Pre-heat the over to 350
-Cut the 4-5 medium red potatoes into 1/2 inch cubes. Add to mixing bowl.
– Cut the mushrooms about the same size, add to the mixing bowl.
– Add 2 tablespoons of veggie or olive oil, salt, pepper, dry dill weed to the bowl.
– Mix well.
– Line a cookie baking pan with foil and grease with some Pam or oil.
– Spread the potatoes very well all over the pan.
– Bake for about 20 minutes, until browned.