Delicious and refreshing Coconut Kiwi Fruit Pops! Homemade coconut water popsicles with slices of kiwi is a perfect summer treat.
I love making fruit pops and since we live in FL, I make them a lot. Having 9 months of summer really brings out the need for frozen treats. There is also plenty of fruit to experiment.
My new favorite drink is coconut water and I’ve been a little obsessed with coconut water popsicles. They are light, refreshing and delicious. A batch of these pops is about 370-400 calories (depending on the amount of fruit in it) and there are 8 pops in the batch. This is definitely my new favorite popsicle and I can’t wait to share more with you!
Ice cream on the other hand, is still something I haven’t tried making myself. I have plenty of recipe inspiration for ice cream below, though!
Coconut Kiwi Popsicle
- 16.9 oz container of coconut water
- 4 tbs cream of coconut
- 8 slices of kiwi
- 1/2 cup chopped kiwi
- Whisk coconut water and cream of coconut together.
- Separate the mixture between the popsicle molds but don't fill all the way up.
- Split the chopped kiwi between the molds (feel free to add more if you want).
- Slide the kiwi slices along a side of the popsicle mold that way it will stay to the side and look pretty!
- Cover the mold with saran wrap, tightly. Carefully stick the popsicle sticks in the center of each pop.
- Freeze for at least two hours.
Helen Fern says
gotta try the coconut kiwi popsicles!! They look yummy!
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
I just know these pops would be SO refreshing and delicious! So pretty too Lyuba! Pinned and featuring tonight!
Awwwm thank you!!
Diane Balch says
I love how pretty the kiwi looks in the pop… gorgeous thanks for sharing these with us on foodie friday.
Miz Helen says
Thank you so much for sharing your great recipe with Full Plate Thursday and have a wonderful week.
Come Back Soon!
I love the food fight! These popsicles look so refreshing! I am just going to have to pin them! I am co-hosting with Diana at her Pin Me party this week and would love to invite you to link up at Party In Polka Dots! It’s live right now!
Liz Fourez says
Coconut kiwi sounds delish! Thanks so much for sharing at Time to Sparkle : )