Delicious and refreshing Coconut Kiwi Fruit Pops! Homemade coconut water popsicles with slices of kiwi is a perfect summer treat.
I love making fruit pops and since we live in FL, I make them a lot. Having 9 months of summer really brings out the need for frozen treats. There is also plenty of fruit to experiment.
My new favorite drink is coconut water and I’ve been a little obsessed with coconut water popsicles. They are light, refreshing and delicious. A batch of these pops is about 370-400 calories (depending on the amount of fruit in it) and there are 8 pops in the batch. This is definitely my new favorite popsicle and I can’t wait to share more with you!
Ice cream on the other hand, is still something I haven’t tried making myself. I have plenty of recipe inspiration for ice cream below, though!
Coconut Kiwi Popsicle
- 16.9 oz container of coconut water
- 4 tbs cream of coconut
- 8 slices of kiwi
- 1/2 cup chopped kiwi
- Whisk coconut water and cream of coconut together.
- Separate the mixture between the popsicle molds but don't fill all the way up.
- Split the chopped kiwi between the molds (feel free to add more if you want).
- Slide the kiwi slices along a side of the popsicle mold that way it will stay to the side and look pretty!
- Cover the mold with saran wrap, tightly. Carefully stick the popsicle sticks in the center of each pop.
- Freeze for at least two hours.