Wonderful alternative to the classic tomato salsa. This Salsa Verde is packed with green tomatillos, onion, jalapeno peppers, herbs, and so much more.
5 medium tomatillos, husks removed, chopped
4 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup chopped white or yellow onion
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 jalapeno, seeds removed (if you like spice, leave the seeds in and even add another pepper)
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 tsp cumin
1. Place all the ingredients in the food processor. Blend well!
- 5 medium tomatillos, husks removed, chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ cup chopped white or yellow onion
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed (if you like spice, leave the seeds in and even add another pepper)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- Don't miss this step, it's important...
- Place all the ingredients in the food processor. Blend well!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!