Good morning and Happy Saturday! It’s Party Day!
Enjoy the party and check out the features! Double Features as promised!
Make sure to visit each others’ links….you know we all want our projects seen!
Most viewed post from last party!!
Host Favorite 1
Host Favorite 2
9 Peanut Butter Features
1. Peanut Butter Pie from Cooking on Front Burner
2. Peanut Butter Caramel Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars from Mom on Timeout
3. Low Fat Peanut Butter Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies from The Sweet-Tooth Life
4. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cake Squares from Roxana’s Homebaking
5. White Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies from Pies and Plots
6. Skinny Peanut Butter Banana Milkshakes from Whole Heavenly Oven
7. Peanut Butter Pie Crust from Year-Round Giving
8. 3 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Shooters from Almost Supermom
9. Stuffed Peanut Butter Cup Donuts from The First Year Blog
5 Chocolate Features (From 5/3)
1. Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream from The Kitchen Is My Playground
2. Chocolate Zucchini Scones from Wine & Glue
3. Chocolate Coconut Bars from Roxana for Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate
4. Spicy Caramel Frosted Chocolate Brownies from Lemons for Lulu
5. Triple Chocolate Muffins from Delightful-E-Made
Want to see what your hosts have been up to?
Chai Sugared Caramel Apples from Simply Gloria
Grilled Korean Beef from I Thee Cook
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Strips from Will Cook For Smiles
Mediterranean Salad with Homemade Greek Vinaigrette from Joyful Healthy Eats
Let’s Welcome Rina!
“Hey there! I’m Rina from I Thee Cook, where I share my love of all things food, along with some photography and a few blurbs about my life. When I’m not in the kitchen and behind the camera, I’m playing supermom and housewife! Be sure to swing on by and say hello!”
Here are your hosts!
Gloria from Simply Gloria!
Krista from Joyful Healthy Eats!
Just a few easy rules before we party:
1. Please share your recent projects, crafts, recipes, tips, stories…etc!
2. Please no Etsy shops, nothing you are selling and giveaways only if attached to a project!
3. Family friendly please!!
4. I would love it if you can follow the hosts on any/all social media, sign up for email and grab a button.
5. We don’t have a link limit but PLEASE do observe the party etiquette!
Please DON’T link and run. PLEASE look around because we all come here for the same reason…to show off out wonderful projects! DO visit the link that are appealing to you!
Remember, we pin (NEW) links every week!! Make sure to follow along!
<div align="center"><a href="http://willcookforsmiles.com/" title="Will Cook For Smiles" target="_blank"><img src="http://willcookforsmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ShowStopperSaturday200x.png" alt="Will Cook For Smiles" style="border:none;" /></a></div>1
<div align="center"><a href="http://willcookforsmiles.com/" title="Will Cook For Smiles" target="_blank"><img src="http://willcookforsmiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/ShowStopperFeatureButton200x.png" alt="Will Cook For Smiles" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
***JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER…Please rename your photos! As you notice, there are a lot of links to pin and it’s quite time consuming. It takes that much longer if we have to rename the pins. So from now on, if the photos is not renamed, they will not be pinned! ***