This is one amazing, cheesy, creamy, gooey Chicken Parmesan Dip. Layer of cheesy cream cheese and chicken mixture topped with marinara sauce, layered with chicken and more cheese. This great dip recipe is served with crispy baguette slices.
Did you know that being a parent really makes you appreciate date nights?
It’s true! Mostly because of how rare they are. Before having kids, date nights were a weekly occurrence, even more than once a week if memory serves me right. Now, since having our little man, we’re lucky to be able to get away without a kid or have a day or two to ourselves. Movies in theater are carefully chosen because there are only like 5 a year that we can get away to. Date nights are planned weeks in advance. I’m sure those of you who have family living close by don’t have this problem but our babysitters (aka grandparents) live about an hour away. So it’s much appreciated when we can unload the baby for a day or two.
So last time I drought little man to my mom’s for a couple-night sleepover, I made them dinner while she was at work. I made my Chicken Parmesan since it’s a simple dish to make and so delicious. As I pulled chicken parm out of the oven, it looked (and smelled) so awesome all cheesy and gooey, I was thinking how great would it be in a dip version. Turns out…more than just “great,” it’s fantastic!
Chicken Parmesan Dip Recipe
- 12 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3-4 chicken tenders cooked and diced
- 4 oz marinara sauce
- 4 chicken tenders cooked and sliced
- 6 oz shredded Italian cheese mix
- 1 baguette thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a baking dish. (You can use a round baking dish, 2-quart casserole dish, or a 10 inch cast iron skillet.)
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, pressed garlic, salt and pepper until smooth and well blended.
- Fold in diced chicken and mozzarella cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture all over the bottom of the skillet (or the baking dish) and even it out.
- Spread marinara sauce over cream cheese mixture.
- Layer sliced chicken tenders over the sauce.
- Cover everything with shredded Italian cheese mix.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- To make baguette slices: lay out thin slices of baguette on a baking sheet, in one layer. Bake at 425 for 5 minutes. Flip each slice and bake for another 5 minutes.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
More Delicious Dips From Me: