3 tbs olive oil
2/3 cup finely chopped onion
1 15-oz can of corn
2/3 cup of chopped yellow bell pepper
1 cup shredded carrots (not packed)
1 garlic clove
2 tbs flour
3 cups vegetable stock
2 cups water
3 cups chopped red potatoes
1/2 cup heavy cream
10-15 medium shrimp
1. Heat up the oil in a large pot. Add the onion, corn, bell pepper, carrots. Saute for about 3-4 minutes. Grate in the garlic, stir.
2. Sprinkle the flour over the veggies, stir well.
3. Slowly add the stock and water.
4. Add the chopped potatoes, salt and paprika. Bring the soup to boil then reduce heat to medium and cook until the potatoes are done.
5. Add the heavy cream and shrimp. Cook until the shrimp are fully cooked.