- 4 tbs of peanut oil
- 2 large shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbs of grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 cups of cooked Jasmine rice
- 3-4 tbs soy sauce if you are using low sodium soy sauce, you may have to use more
- Preheat a large skillet with 2 tbs of oil
- Grate the garlic and the ginger, slice the onions thin. Add to the heated skillet and saute until fragrant.
- Add the shredded carrots, cook until soft. Take out of the skillet, set aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut oil in the skillet
- Lightly whisk the egg and 2 tsp of soy sauce, pour it in the center of the skillet. Let it sit there for a few second like a pancake (don't cook it completely).
- Add the rice and veggies, mix very well but carefully.
- Add the soy sauce, stir well and taste to see if you need more soy sauce.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
Don’t miss any new posts and recipes from me, subscribe to E-MAIL! Just enter your email in the side bar, you will receive an email for confirmation. Confirm and you are all subscribed! HUGS!