I just have to share one more recipe before Thanksgiving and I decided that you needed one more pie! I can’t imagine having enough pie ideas…never enough! This is a great twist on a classic pumpkin pie.
Pecan Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie!
I made a few changes to my old pumpkin cheesecake pie, I added caramel and glazed pecans. It turned out amazing and will satisfy everyone who loves pumpkin pie, pecan pie and caramel!
I got my family to vote on the pie they wanted for Thanksgiving. Surprisingly, everyone voted something different! I got pecan pie, apple pie, blueberry pie ….and so on.
Finally, I got the same answer from two people…my sister and hubby. (Majority rule.) They both wanted my pumpkin pie. More specifically, pumpkin cheesecake pie. Since I make it every year, I wanted to make it a little special. I added caramel and glazed pecans.
This pie turned out amazing!
So enough talking…all you want is the recipe anyway, hehe!
Pecan Caramel Pumpkin Pie
- 1 Deep dish pie shell
- 2 tbsp caramel
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp coarse salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tbsp caramel for topping
- 1 cup halved pecans
- 1 tbsp maple syrup for pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Drizzle the 2 Tbsp. of caramel over the pie crust.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth (about 2 minutes).
- Add pumpkin puree and spices, beat until well blended. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla extract just until incorporated. Scrape the sides and mix well.
- Pour filling into the pie shell.
- Coat the pecans in maple syrup and set aside.
- Bake the pie for 20 minutes and spread maple coated pecans on top of pie, evenly.
- Bake for another 30-35 minutes (the center of the pie will be a slightly jiggly but set at edge).
- Cool pie to room temperature and drizzle remaining caramel over the top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
More Dessert Ideas:
Peanut Butter Cookie Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pie
French Silk Pie
Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Boston Cream Crepe Cake
Desiree @ The36thAvenue says
Looks amazing! Pinning!
Awe, thank you so much, dear!
Carrie @Frugal Foodie Mama says
OMGoodness, Lyuba! This looks crazy amazing! 🙂
Thank you for sharing at Marvelous Mondays this week- pinned!
This is such a fun pie! Love the combo of all the different types….and I bet it was amazing!!
Miz Helen says
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and thank you so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
Yumm!! I swear, you really need to open up a bakery. Where was this at our Thanksgiving table?! Your pictures are amazing.
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
Totally gorgeous my friend! Pinned and just shared on Facebook 🙂 Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Weird – I’m not real big on sweets & can always skip dessert but after seeing your Pecan Caramel Pumpkin Pie & Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake I think I could take a slice of each, skip the turkey & all the rest & be happy! Just make sure there’s a cot nearby & wake me up when it’s time to go. Thanks!
Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats says
Girl! You are killing me with these pies! Its a good thing you can’t gain weight but just looking or I would be in trouble and forced to stop coming here. Luckily, that is not the case so I can gawk away! 🙂 Great recipe, yet again!