Awesome no-bake cookies specially made for adults. Cookie balls made with pumpkin spices, Rumchata and rum. These cookies are prefect for parties or just a cup of evening tea.
“Honey, I want some cookies but I don’t feel like baking. Oh, I know! How about some cookie balls? Better yet, Rum Balls! Boozie cookies would be a perfect “parent treat.” Now, what flavor, cinnamon? Or better yet, how about pumpkin pie spice?”
“Oooh, I love pumpkin, let’s do pumpkin!”
“No, no, honey, pumpkin spice…”spice”…no pumpkin.”
“Yes, I get it, pumpkin, I love pumpkin.”
And this went on for a while. Five minutes into my head nearly exploding, I realized he was messing with me. Cruel…so cruel. He knows how much it bugs me when people think that pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin are actually not the same thing. Pumpkin pie spice, is a mix of spices that is traditionally used in a pumpkin pie. I love using pumpkin pie spice to flavor desserts and drinks, just like these rum balls. These tasty, tasty rum ball treats!
- 11 oz Nilla wafers makes 3 cups crushed
- 1/4 cup Rumchata
- 2 Tbsp rum
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup powder sugar
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup powder sugar for rolling + 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice sifted together
- Pulse Nilla wafers in a blender until all crumbled.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix powder sugar, pumpkin pie spice, wafer crumbs, honey, rum and Rumchata until completely mixed and looks like cookie dough.
- Roll cookie dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll each cookie in powder sugar mixture.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Check out these great recipes from other bloggers:
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bars from The View From The Great Island
No Bake Cookies and Cream Meltaways from Lemon Tree Dwelling
No Bake Cookies and Cream Pops from Life With Crusts Cut Off
No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie from The Kitchen is My Playground
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!