Fresh, creamy, delicious avocado ranch dip that’s perfect for many party snacks. This party dip is made with cream cheese, sour cream, avocado, fresh cilantro and several other tasty ingredients.
Avocado Ranch Dip
Fall time means different things to different people. To many, fall means beautiful colors, cooler weather, pumpkins, apples and Halloween. To others, it means football season and nothing else exists.
Personally, I belong to the first category but it doesn’t mean that I can’t find things to be excited about that come along with football. Parties would be the number one reason to enjoy football. (I know, I know, that’s besides the actual football.)
So whether you’re enjoying house parties or tailgating parties, you need lots of fun food and drinks. Easy finger foods and no-fork-needed desserts are very popular at these parties and any excuse to make appetizers and snacks my meal, I’ll eat to that!
Their delicious appetizers are easy to prepare, filling and protein-packed. They can be ready in just about 15 minutes and that’s all it takes to make this Avocado Ranch Dip as well.
While taquitos, nacho bites and mini tacos are in the oven, you can easily whip up this dip in a food processor.
This dip will also be perfect for chips, pretzels and veggies. Leftovers will keep well in refrigerator for a few days, in an air tight container.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
Avocado Ranch Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup low fat buttermilk
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, avocado (skinned and pitted), buttermilk and garlic cloves in the food processor and pulse until all completely blended and smooth. (Blender should work too.)
- Transfer into a bowl and stir in lime juice, cilantro, cumin and salt until all combined.
- Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.