Mouthwatering baked slider sandwiches made with corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauteed mushrooms and onions.
Corned Beef Sliders
This is a MUST-MAKE snack for your St. Patrick’s Day party, or just for St. Patrick’s day lunch. These sliders are so tasty, hubs and I polished off almost the entire pan for dinner. Yeap, we just made it our dinner. They were that tasty … and so easy.
Last week, I stocked up on corned beef. I feel like a month before St. Patrick’s day is a free pass for me to have a Reuben sandwich like every day. It’s my all-time favorite sandwich so I got
too much some sliced corned beef from the deli section. Then I realized that if I do eat nothing but Reuben sandwiches until St. Patrick’s day, I will grow quite tired of them and that would be awful.
So I got out my notepad and jotted down a bunch of recipes I could make with corned beef. This was the first one and it was Ah-Mazing! I can’t wait to share a couple of other ideas I had because I have a feeling it would be just as good.
These sliders will make a great party snack or just a tasty lunch. Sauteed mushrooms and onions will always brighten the flavor of any sandwich. I also recommend Aged Swiss cheese, it has a nicely defined flavor. The slight sweetness of the King’s Hawaiian rolls balances all the flavors here very well. These slider sandwiches are also pretty juicy from the veggies, melted cheese and from being baked. Yum!
Some More St. Patrick’s Day Recipes From Me:
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Baked Corned Beef Sliders
- 12 oz savory butter rolls I used King's Hawaiian
- 1/4 lb deli sliced corned beef
- 9 slices of Aged Swiss cheese
- 1/2 medium yellow onion sliced thin
- 5 oz mushrooms sliced thin
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 Tbsp oil for cooking veggies
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Pheheat a cooking pan over medium heat and add oil. Add onions and saute until transparent. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper, and cook until both done and browned.
- Take the pack of rolls out of the bag and cut them in half, width-wise. Place the bottom half in the baking pan.
- Layer corned beef evenly over the rolls.
- Spread cooked mushrooms and onions over the corned beef.
- Layer cheese slices over the top, evenly. Cover with the top halves of rolls.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut in between each slider to take it out easily.
- (Leftover rolls can be beautifully reheated in a pan, covered with a lid, over medium heat, for 5-7 minutes.)