What is better than a cookie? A giant skillet cookie! This is a perfect seasonal cookie to share after a nice family meal. It’s a delicious, soft, chewy pumpkin cookie topped with a mixture of pecans, sugar, and maple syrup. Serve it warm, topped with vanilla ice cream for an ultimate experience.
Giant Pumpkin Skillet Cookie
- ½ cup butter room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1¾ cups flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1½ Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and make sure your 12-inch skillet is well seasoned. (You can also rub some oil with a paper towel so that the bottom and sides of the skillet are shiny but not drenched in oil.)
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, cream together butter and sugar for a couple of minutes.
- Add egg, pumpkin puree, and vanilla, and beat until mixed.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt. Mix the ingredients on low speed until just combined.
- Spread cookie batter in the skillet, evenly.
- In a bowl, mix ingredients for topping and spread it evenly over the top of cookie.
- Bake for 18–20 minutes.
- Let the cookie cool before attempting to cut it!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
(Find it HERE)
Thanks a lot this is one of the good recipe.