Ham and Broccoli Creamy Lasagna Roll Ups
These creamy lasagna roll ups are made with a creamy, cheesy mixture, packed with ham and broccoli, and topped with a cheesy cream sauce.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 - 8 oz cream cheese packs softened
- 8 oz sharp white cheddar cheese grated
- 2 cups diced Sugardale Prestige Ham Roast
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets blanched
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 oz sharp white cheddar cheese grated
- Optional: more grated white cheddar cheese for topping
- Heat up a tall pot of water over medium-high heat until simmering.
- Throw in finely chopped broccoli florets and let them cook until turn bright green. Take them out with a slotted spoon onto a paper towel. (This will only take a couple of minutes.) Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- In the same water, cook lasagna noodles until just cooked, even al dente. Drain off all the water and lay out lasagna noodles on top of parchment paper. Make them nice and straight.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, salt, pepper, and grated white cheddar cheese. Mix well until combined (you can use a mixer).
- Add diced ham and blanched broccoli florets to the cream cheese mixture. Mix well, until all incorporate throughout.
- Spread a thin layer of the broccoli ham mixture all over each lasagna noodle.
- Roll up the noodles with filling.
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place lasagna roll ups seam down in the baking dish.
- Sauce: In a small sauce pot, heat up oil over medium heat and add pressed garlic. Saute garlic until fragrant and whisk in heavy whipping cream. Heat heavy cream through until hot but not boiling. Whisk in grated white cheddar cheese and keep slowly mixing until cheese is completely melted and blended.
- Add some salt to taste and pour sauce all over the lasagna rolls.
- Add some more grated cheese on top if you wish.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
What is your favorite recipe with ham? Share it with me in the comments for your chance to win my favorite stoneware baking dish from Rachael Ray. Use it to make your own lasagna roll ups!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#sweepstakesentry”; and leave the url to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the url to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to us residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from SheKnows via firstname.lastname@example.org. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The official rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 11/1/17-11/30/17
Be sure to visit the Sugardale Foods brand page where you can read other bloggers’ posts!