This is my favorite time of the year! October, November and December is just such a happy time. All the holiday decorations, and baking seems to put everyone in a great mood.
Speaking of baking, I have a delicious new holiday recipe for you! Peppermint Mocha Brownies! They are soft, moist and cakey brownies made with Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate creamer and topped with Peppermint mint candy crunch!
One of the reasons I love the holiday season is the limited seasonal products! We know that all the pumpkin and caramel apple products come out in October and the peppermint stuff tends to come out around November. It is one of my favorite flavors but I only try to use it during the holidays. Just like pumpkin, I don’t want to get tired of these flavors so I use it during the holiday months.
One of the seasonal flavored products that I love is Coffee Mate Seasonal creamers! This month’s new flavors include Eggnog Latte, Peppermint Mocha and New Dark Chocolate Fudge! I already tried the Peppermint Mocha (duh), hubby has been whining for Eggnog flavor and I’m dying to try the Dark Chocolate Fudge! Coffee Mate has over 25 flavors and I wait for the seasonal flavors impatiently each year. Peppermint Mocha is one of the season’s most popular (and one of my favorite) flavors!
These brownies are very easy to make and they are so delicious!
The soft chocolaty goodness, mixed perfectly with this flavored creamer and minty candy crunch!
I can’t even describe the SMELL that will fill your house while you bake. Chocolate-Peppermint is one of the best scents that I’ve ever had here. I will be making them again for Christmas as dessert and to set the holiday mood!
Peppermint Mocha Brownies
- 10 tbs butter
- 4 oz baking chocolate chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbs Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate creamer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 10 oz bag of peppermint crunch
- Preheat the oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 in. baking dish.
- Place the brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- In a sauce pot, on medium heat, melt the butter and add the chopped chocolate. Keep stirring, slowly, until all melted and blended.
- Pour the chocolate mixture into the mixing bowl, while stirring. Once the sugar is nicely incorporated, whisk in the eggs, one at a time.
- Whisk in the creamer and vanilla.
- Whisk in the flour and baking soda until all combined evenly.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and make sure that it spreads evenly all over.
- Bake for 20 minutes and sprinkle the peppermint crunch over the top. Bake for another 5-7 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com. All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
I was selected for this opportunity by Clever Girls Collective, however all content and opinions expressed here are my own.