Peppermint Mocha has never tasted better than in these heavenly peppermint mocha mini cheesecakes! Mini cheesecakes made with peppermint Oreo crust, smooth peppermint mocha cheesecake and topped with peppermint chocolate drizzle and bark.
Make sure to sign up for my email so you don’t miss new recipes.
Did you get the peppermint hint here? I sure hope so! Even though peppermint bark is in every aspect of this cheesecake, it’s quite mild because there is only peppermint bark and Peppermint Mocha ID creamer in this recipe. I chose not to use peppermint extract because it would be quite overwhelming. Instead, you get the perfect combination or chocolate, peppermint and mocha flavors.
Peppermint season is finally upon us. I almost want to say that peppermint needs to come with snowflakes, “almost” because otherwise, I would never see peppermint here in FL. Peppermint is most associated with winter holidays and cold weather, especially if it comes in my coffee and hot chocolate. Even though I put lots of peppermint desserts on the table during holiday season, hot cocoa and coffee with peppermint creamer is the best.
Shameless plug in: you can get my Perfectly Peppermint mini cookbook HERE.
First thing we do when it gets cold outside is start making hot cocoa and first thing we do after Thanksgiving, is bake something that involves peppermint, chocolate or white chocolate. Although, our favorite hot chocolate is in fact white chocolate peppermint!
I’m now stocking up on some International Delight holiday coffee creamers, since peppermint mocha and frosted sugar cookie are so awesome but are only available thought the holidays. I also learned about a really cool Target app this week that will help me get some extra goodies. It’s called Cartwheel and it’s awesome. They have loads of coupons and discounts on that app, which you get to add to your own “cart” and then just scan the bar code on your phone at the register. My favorite part is that they have discount for most of their store brand and store organic brand items and many items there that are simple ingredients that I use daily.
Make sure to check out the Cartwheel use it to get 5% off coupon on International Delight Coffee Creamer, Silk Coffee Creamer and Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer from 12/1/15 – 12/24/2015.
Peppermint Mocha Mini cheesecakes
- 2 8- oz packages of cream cheese softened
- 2 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 cup International Delight Peppermint Mocha creamer
- 1 tsp instant coffee granules
- 1/2 14.3 oz package Oreo cookies
- 1.5 oz peppermint bark
- 3 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp International Delight Peppermint Mocha creamer hot
- 2 oz peppermint bark chopped
- Preheat the over to 325 and lightly grease a 12-cup muffin pan. (If you have trouble getting cheesecakes out (like I do), use the foil part of the foil-lined cupcake liners. Just the foil part and it works like magic!)
- For crust: Pulse cookies and bark in a blender until all crumbled. Add melted butter and pulse a couple more times to mix. Press about 1½ to 2 tbs of cookie crust mix into the cupcake cups, evenly, all over the bottom.
- Warm up creamer and mix it with instant coffee granules. Set aside.
- Start beating cream cheese in a mixer until smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Add egg, creamer and sour cream mix until all incorporated. Scrape sides and bottom of the bowl and mix until all blended.
- Add sugar and corn starch. Make sure that all ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the cheesecake batter among the pan cups, filling them about ¾ full.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes.
- Place chocolate chips in a bowl. Heat up creamer for topping until it's hot but not boiling (you can do that in a microwave). Pour hot creamer into chocolate and start stirring and mixing until melted and smooth. (You can also do this in a double boiler but take it off heat once chocolate starts to melt.)
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over cheesecakes and top off with some chopped peppermint bark.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of WhiteWave Foods. The opinions and text are all mine.