Crostini is my go-to appetizer for a party. It is so easy to make and very versatile, and guests always love them. Crostini make the perfect finger food. Brie is one of my favorite cheeses to use. I believe if pumpkin could choose its favorite cheese, it would be Brie as well. Something about pumpkin and Brie together is just flavor magic. Pear adds that needed pop of sweetness to take this appetizer to the top.
Pumpkin Pear & Brie Crostini
- 10 slices of baguette about ¼-inch thick
- olive oil
- ¼ cup diced Vidalia onion
- 1 cup diced pumpkin
- 6 oz. Brie rind cut off
- ½ cup diced pear
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Brush baguette slices with a little bit of olive oil, and bake them for about 8 minutes. Take them out and set aside.
- Lower oven temperature to 375 degrees.
- In a small pan, sauté onion and pumpkin over medium heat until golden. Add diced pears, and sauté for a couple more minutes. Salt to taste.
- Lay crostini on a baking sheet, toasted side up, and sprinkle with some salt.
- Thinly slice Brie and divide among the crostini slices, on the toasted side.
- Divide pumpkin/pear mixture among the crostini slices.
- Bake for 7–9 minutes.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
(Find the book HERE)