Strawberry muffins make a delightful snack or an quick breakfast. These Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Muffins and soft, moist, and loaded with fresh strawberries and white chocolate chips. Texture of these muffins is absolutely divine from the addition of sour cream.
I got some great strawberries the other day and I just had to bake something special for the boys. They’ve been nice and patient with me barely being home in the last couple of weeks. It’s finals time and I have to leave to study because there is no way I can do it at home. These bots are too distracting.
To make up for me being gone so much, they deserve a strawberry treat. Muffins make a wonderful snack and treat rolled into one. A snack that they can have any time or take it with them. Strawberries and white chocolate are just the perfect combination for muffins.
The muffins came out perfectly delicious. I’ve never seen hubby eat any baked goods so fast. And the little guy…well he ate all the tops. Apparently, that is his favorite part. These muffins are very easy to make and they are so soft and moist!
SOME MORE RECIPES YOU WILL LIKE
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Coffee Cake Muffins
- 12 tbsp unsalted butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 1 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line the 12 cup muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- In the large mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition.
- Add the vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Beat until well combined.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Beat on low speed until just mixed.
- Fold in the strawberries.
- Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan, filling each cup until almost full (but not completely.)
- Sprinkle the muffins with white chocolate chips.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, until the muffins are lightly browned on top and a toothpick, inserted in the center, comes out clean.
Originally published on Will Cook For Smiles on April 11, 2013. Updated May 10, 2020.