(for one salad, feel free to double or triple)
1 tbs olive oil
2-3 fresh basil leaves
1 large garlic clove
1/2 tsp lemon juice
1 6 oz salmon
2 cups lettuce
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/3 cup feta cheese
2 tbs olive oil
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 375
2. In a small bowl mix together 1 tbs olive oil, minced basil leaves, grated garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Place salmon in the middle of a small sheet of foil. Rub with mixture and pour the rest on top of salmon.
4. Fold the foil. Bake salmon for 15-20 minutes.
5. Layer lettuce, tomatoes and feta cheese. Top with salmon.
6. For dressing, mix 2 tbs olive oil, Italian seasoning and balsamic vinegar.
* I am linking this recipe to the Thursday and Friday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!