Ranch (makes 1 cup, so if you need less cut the recipe):
2/3 cup buttermilk
1/4 cup mayo
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp fine grated onion
1 finely grated large garlic clove
1 tsp fresh minced chives
1 tsp fresh minced dill
1 tsp fresh minced parsley
Wrap (2 wraps):
6 chicken tenders
1 cup winger sauce
1cup shredded lettuce
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
4 tbs Ranch dressing
2 large tortillas
1. For Ranch: Mix all ingredients together until completely smooth.
2. Cook the chicken tenders in the winger sauce and some salt until completely cooked, about 10-13 minutes.
3. If your tortillas are cold then warm them up in a microwave for about 5-7 second to bring to room temperature
4. Chop up the cooked chicken and place back into the skillet that you cooked it in and mix with the sauce that you cooked it in.
5. Lay the tortillas flat. Divide evenly and layer the the lettuce, tomatoes, blue cheese crumbles, chopped chicken on the two tortillas. Top with ranch.
5. Roll carefully.
* I am linking this recipe to the Friday and Saturday PARTIES. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!