These Salmon Burgers are simply perfection! Delicious salmon patty served on an onion roll, with picked, cheese and topped with caper dill sauce!
Oh my, what a fantastic sandwich this is!
I absolutely love salmon patties and making them into a burger is an ah-mazing idea! They are so easy and really don’t take much time to make.
This is a perfect, flavorful salmon patty and it can be made on stove-top or on a grill. This burger is great on the grill. You would just have to make sure to use a grill basket or a fine grill topper of some sort. Trust me, as great as it is made in a pan, it’s that much better from the grill!
Aside from the wonderful salmon burger, my other favorite thing about this sandwich is the sauce. I’m a huge fan of capers and this caper/dill sauce it fabulous with salmon. It give this sandwich that extra pop of flavor.
Did you know that you could save the recipes to your personal recipe box with the Once you have your favorite recipes in your Recipe Box create a Meal Plan with them and the ingredients will automatically be added to a Grocery List! Don’t forget to check deals and coupons!
- Salmon patties (makes 4-5):
- 10 oz salmon meat (packets)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 garlic gloves
- 3 Tbsp of mayo
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil for cooking
- To Build the Burger:
- Onion rolls
- Pickle rounds
- Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp minced dill
- 1 Tbsp capers
- Combine all ingredients for the salmon patties in a bowl and mix until all well combined.
- Preheat the oil in the pan on medium heat.
- Shape the patties and cook on each side for about 7-10 minutes. Shape them in a size according to the size of your bun.
- Prepare the sauce while the patties are cooking. Mix mayo, lemon juice, capers, dill and salt in a small bowl.
- Build your burgers and don't forget plenty of sauce!
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to share this recipe, please simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.
Check out these great burger recipes from other bloggers:
Chicken Ranch Burger from Julie’s Eats & Treats
Queso Burgers from The Recipe Critic
Double Double Animal Style Cheeseburger from Buns In My Oven
More Burgers To Drool Over!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!