Disclosure: I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and #cbias #SocialFabric #kraftrecipemakers
If you like crab cakes, fish patties and salmon patties as much as I do, you will love these new patties. These Asian Salmon patties are made with Asian ginger flavors, toasted almonds, rice and more yummies! They are very easy to make and only take about 30 minutes.
Only a few days left before school starts! Many people seem to be so excited about it but I’m just anxious every time I think about it. I don’t want my little man at school all day. I guess it’s a normal mom reaction, I’m more nervous about him being at school all day than he is. People tell me that it will pass but it hasn’t yet. Although, I do love it when he runs to me and hugs me when I pick him up from school.
My school starts in two weeks as well. It will be my last year of grad school. I really didn’t expect for the time to fly by so fast but I will be graduating in May. Even though I’m very excited to graduate, I still have to make it through this year. It’s promising to be a pretty tough year. I’m taking more core classes and no electives. I’m also going to be working as a Graduate Student Assistant and helping professors with undergraduate classes. I’m very excited about helping professors because I want to teach eventually. I picked up my department keys yesterday and almost squealed in excitement.
It’s a good thing that I’m very excited about this year because the reality is pretty terrifying. I will have a full course work load, working with professors teaching undergrad and I can’t slack on taking care of my family and home. Oh and did I mention that I have to research, contact and apply to several PH. D. programs across the U.S., before January?!
Yikes ….it will be one busy year! But don’t worry, I will still be here and I will still be cooking!
Although, I’m going to have to scale down on hours spent in the kitchen…probably to about an hour a day (on week days.) I have many 30-minute recipes up my sleeve but I’m always looking for more. During school time, I also look for ways that makes cooking a little easier and faster.
I found these new Kraft Recipe Maker sauces while grocery shopping and I decided to try it. They are ready sauces that are used while cooking and as toppings. They come in many different flavors with so many possibilities. Pssst….there are also a couple of recipes on the box and inside. It seemed a little too easy for me though. You know me, I love to create new recipes!
(**Email Subscribers: Please click through to the site for the recipes**)
Asian Salmon Patties
- 15 oz can of Salmon or pouches
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1 tbs minced fresh herbs dill week, parsley
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs bread crumbs and a little more for coating
- 1 cup of cooked rice I prefer Jasmine rice
- 2-3 tbs peanut oil for cooking
- Kraft Recipe Maker Asian Fish Tacos flavor:
- 3-4 tbs of Asian Ginger Baking Sauce
- Creamy Teriyaki for topping
- Little bit of salt because ginger sauce is already salty
- Preheat a medium frying pan with oil, on medium heat.
- Drain the salmon juice off and squeeze most of the juice from salmon, but not all.
- Combine all the ingredients (except the creamy teriyaki and rice) in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add rice and mix until all evenly combined.
- Form salmon patties and lightly coat them with bread crumbs.
- Cook on medium to medium-low heat for about 5 minutes on each side. (Cook it covered so it cooks through and not just crisps the bottom.)
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com
These salmon patties turned out SO delicious!
Such a simple and quick meal to serve with a fresh salad! It will only take you about 30 minutes to cook these salmon patties but the family will devour and think you spend hours making them!
You can keep up with Kraft Foods on Facebook for promotions, coupons and product announcements.