Fresh and fruity, peach and Goji berry smoothie that tastes amazing and packs lots of health benefits. This smoothie is loaded with peaches, Goji berries, banana, Almond Milk, and a splash of orange juice.
After years of trying different smoothie flavors at smoothie shops, I have a few that have become my favorites. Those favorite smoothies, I prefer to make at home. I don’t like a lot of sugar in my smoothie and most of the time, I use sugar substitute. For several smoothies, I also like to use coconut or almond milk to make a creamier base.
Most of the time, I use Silk’s Unsweetened Almond or Coconut milk but when I feel a need for a protein boost, I love having the option of Silk’s Protein Nut milk. Silk Protein milk is actually a mix of almond and cashew milk and tends to be a bit thicker. It’s perfect in a thinner berry smoothie that have lots of juicy berries in it.
For my absolute favorite, peach-loaded, Goji berry smoothie, I actually prefer to use Silk Almond milk because the smoothie is already quite thick. This smoothie is loaded with peaches and Goji berries and has an addition of banana and orange juice. It’s vitamin and flavor galore!
I don’t have to tell you just how many benefits Goji berries have. They a packed full of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, iron, fiber, zinc, antioxidants and amino acids. Not to mention an additional boost of Vitamins A and C from peaches and fresh orange juice. Throw is banana and all it’s potassium and Vitamin B6 into the mix and you get one powerful and delicious smoothie.
Some More Recipes To Try:
If you made any of my recipes and shared them on Instagram, make sure to tag me @willcookforsmiles and #willcookforsmiles so I can see all the things you tried!
Connect with Will Cook For Smiles!
Be sure to click below and follow me on my social media, so you never miss a recipe.
Don’t forget to sign up for email, so you won’t miss any new recipes.
Creamy Peach and Goji Berry Smoothie
- 3 Tbsp dried Goji berries
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 10 oz frozen peaches
- 1 banana
- Juice from 1/2 orange about 3-4 Tbsp
- 2 packets of sugar substitute or 3-4 Tbsp sugar
- About 30 minutes before making the smoothie, combine dried Goji berries with Silk almond milk and let them soak. (If you wish, you can also soak Goji berries overnight in a fridge, in a closed jar.)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until everything is blended smoothly.
- Divide into two pint glasses and enjoy.
- *Using frozen peaches creates a thick, cold smoothie without addition of ice and therefore, if won't get watered down fast on a hot day.*