Delicious way to celebrate a special occasion of just a Friday night, bubbly champagne martini made with apple cinnamon flavors.
Love apple martinis?
You will love this little twist on a classic sour apple martini. As much as I like Appletinis, I wanted to shake it up and give it a makeover. First, I changed the flavor to five it a little seasonal appeal. Just by using apple vodka and cinnamon whiskey, you now get a cinnamon apple martini. Second, I made it a champagne martini because I’m in a celebrating mood. What am I celebrating? The exciting/scary fact that I’m about to turn the big 3-0. Eek!
Finally, since I told my husband that I want to have cake
all day for breakfast on my birthday, I’ve been really watching that pesky calorie intake, so I made this cocktail in a skinny version. Champagne, vodka and whiskey are not particularly sweet drinks, so I added some simple syrup to sweeten it up.
Cinnamon Apple Champagne Martini
- 3 oz apple vodka
- 1 oz cinnamon whiskey
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2-3 oz simple syrup
- 15 oz brut Champagne
- Apple slices for garnish
- This martini recipe is made for 8 oz glasses.
- Mix warm water and packet of Sweet N'Low until dissolved.
- Combine apple vodka, cinnamon whiskey, sweet water and a couple of ice cubes in a shaker. Cover with towel and shake well.
- Divide mixture among three martini glasses.
- Fill the glasses with chilled champagne.
- Garnish with apple slices and enjoy!
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or any other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through social media of your choice to keep up with the recipes!
More Delicious Cocktails From Me: