14 oz shredded coconut
14 oz of condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla
2 egg whites
1/4 tsp salt
~ Preheat the oven to 325
1. Whip the egg whites and salt into stiff picks
2. Combine the shredded coconut, vanilla and the condensed milk
3. Carefully fold in the egg whites
4. Spoon out balls of coconut mixture
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes
I know you will ENJOY it!
* I am linking this recipe to the Tuesday and Wednesday parties in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!