1. Heat up the olive oil in a medium skillet. Add the onions to warm oil and saute for a few seconds.
2. Add the ground beef, make sure to break up all the lumps. When the beef is about half way ready add the chopped broccoli, salt and red pepper flakes.
3. Cook until the beef is ready and broccoli is soft. Add the sour cream, mix well.
4. Spread your puff pastry sheets and cup them into 4 equal squares.
5. Place about half a ladle of beef/broccoli mixture in the center of the square. (make sure not to scoop too much juice because it will leak out.)
6. Wet your fingers with water and lightly rub edges of the pastry (it will make it sticky). Pinch the sides of the pastry together to form a triangle. Repeat with the rest of the pastry.
7. Place the pastry onto the greased baking sheet and bake for 15-17 minutes.
* I am linking this recipe to Sunday and Monday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!
|No patience…what so ever!|