2 tbs butter
2 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 cup of vegetable broth
1 cup of sour cream
1 tsp lime juice
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup Monterrey jack cheese
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
2 tbs butter
9 oz frozen (or freshly cooked) spinach
1 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup sliced onion
1 garlic clove
1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese (will be split in 4)
1. Preheat the oven to 350
2. In a sauce pot, melt the butter. Add garlic and saute until fragrant. Add the stock, lime juice, salt and red pepper flakes. Bring to low boil on medium heat.
3. Add the sour cream and mix very well.
4. Once its heated through, add the cheese. Stir until melter. Set aside.
5. In a small skillet, heat up butter. Add the sliced onion, cook until transparent.
6. Add the sliced mushrooms, cook until mushrooms are done.
7. Add the spinach and grated (or minced) garlic. Season with some salt and pepper and mi well. Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
8. Spread some sauce at the bottom of a casserole dish
9. In the middle of a tortilla, spread a quarter of the mushroom/spinach mixture, then a 1/4 cup of cheese and about a tablespoon of sauce over it. Roll and place into the casserole dish. Repeat 4 times. Pour sauce over the top.
10. Bake for about 15-17 minutes
* I am linking this recipe to Tuesday and Wednesday PARTIES in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!