1 tsp grape seed oil to run the pan
2 tbs water
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Run the 13×9 baking pan with oil and sprinkle the cinnamon all over it.
3. Wash the apples, cut in half and core the apples.
4. Place the apples, cut side down, in the pan on top of cinnamon. Pour the water over the apples.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes. Touch the apples to make sure they are soft.
6. Scoop the meat of the apples into the blender and discard the skin. SAVE the juice on the bottom of the pan and pour it into the blender as well.
7. Blend well. Serve chilled.
Enjoy!! He sure did!
* I am linking this recipe to THESE GREAT PARTIES, in my party tab. Why don’t you visit the wonderful hosts and link some of your own projects!?