This is another quick and tasty recipe for a busy life. I’m sorry to make this quick, but I have been brought down hard by some pollen allergies, so I am not feeling so good. But I figured I should post something for my loyal followers!!!
*Important note…The sauce that I use is pretty salty so two quick notes…
-Do not add salt until after you’ve added the sauce and tasted the chicken
-I don’t recommend this one for kids because of the high sodium content of the sauce ( just like most other Asian recipes).
1. Pre-heat the skillet with oil on medium heat
2. Slice the onion thin, and saute lightly
3. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes
4. Add chicken to the skillet
– Cook pasta while cooking the chicken
5. Cook until almost ready
6. While the chicken is cooking, slice the mushrooms, then add it to the skillet
7. Cook until the chicken and mushrooms are ready (do not drain the chicken juice)
8. Add the Teriyaki sauce to the chicken. ( I prefer this Teriyaki sauce, I’ve tried some store-bought sauces, and this one tastes the best 🙂
9. Drain the pasta and place back into the pot. Add the entire contents of the skillet (all that juicy goodness including), mix well!