Coconut Berry Popsicles are a great way to refresh or stay cool this July 4th. These pops are made with coconut water, strawberries and blueberries.
I bet you through I wasn’t going to do any July 4th special features. How could I not?!
I have quite a few recipes that are great for barbeques and picnic celebrations but I had to make something red, white and blue. You have to have the festive colors when throwing a party or just celebrating with your family.
These pops are very easy to make and are ready within a few hours. I am in love with coconut water and making popsicles out of it. It’s very light, low in calories and refreshing. You can eat several of these popsicles and not feel guilty!
July 4th Coconut Berry Popsicles
- 17 oz container of coconut water
- 2 tbs of sugar + 1 tbs hot water to make simple syrup
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup finely chopped strawberries
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine coconut water and simple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Separate the berries between the popsicle molds.
- Slowly fill the molds with coconut water about 3/4 of the way, so that it doesn't overflow when you add the sticks.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours.
Recipe from Lyuba @ willcookforsmiles.com
I hope you have a wonderful week and a happy July 4th!
I have a few more ideas for barbecue parties:
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
Don’t miss any new posts and recipes from me, subscribe to E-MAIL! Just enter your email in the side bar, you will receive an email for confirmation. Confirm and you are all subscribed! HUGS!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!