See, I promised that I’d share another buffalo recipe. So, here is the Buffalo Chicken Burger and it’s to die for! Juicy chicken burger covered in buffalo sauce and made with ranch, blue cheese crumbles and more goodies!
Ever since I tried Buffalo chicken for the first time, I’ve been in love. I always try to find new ways of using in and have quite a few recipes up my sleeve. When it comes to the sauce, personally, I prefer to use mild or medium because I’m a woose and because I prefer to be able to taste my food while chewing it. But if you like it hot and like it spicy, go for the hot!
I love making chicken burgers because I can made several different meals out of it. I can serve it for dinner with some veggies or as a sandwich for lunch. Buffalo style chicken burger is one of our favorites for an easy and finger-licking-delicous lunch!
When it comes to ranch, I prefer to make my own. Mainly because I still can’t find store-bough ranch that’s as good as my homemade ranch. If you have any favorites, tell me in the comment and I will be sure to try it! If you’d like to try my homemade ranch, you can find it HERE.
- Chicken Burger:
- 1 lb of ground chicken
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup plain bread crumbs
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 tsp minced fresh dill weed
- 1 tsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbs oil for cooking
- Burger buns
- Chicken Burgers
- Buffalo sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Blue cheese crumbles
- Tomato slices
- Chopped green onion
- Sliced Mozzarella cheese
- Chicken Burgers:
- Preheat the pan and the oil on medium heat. Combine the ingredients for the chicken burgers in a mixing bowl and mix well. Scoop out the meat mixture (as big as you want the burgers) and form patties with your hands. Cook the chicken burgers, on medium heat, for about 10 minutes of each side.
- When the chicken burgers are fully cooked, pour some buffalo sauce in the pan and and cook the burgers in the sauce for about a minute on each side.
- To assemble the sandwiches: spread some ranch dressing on the bottom bun, add some blue cheese crumbles and tomato slices. Add the buffalo chicken burger and top it off with some green onion and Mozzarella cheese slices.
Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest|
Don’t miss any new posts and recipes from me, subscribe to E-MAIL! Just enter your email in the side bar, you will receive an email for confirmation. Confirm and you are all subscribed! HUGS!
Remember to come back and link up to my party on Saturday night!!
I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck, Thirty Handmade Days, and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!
For More Inspiration: